- Reflective Learning
- How journaling has impacted my practice for golf
- The power of something as simple as a smile
- Convictional Living
- My belief (in golf) turning into a conviction
- Information overload
- I’m spread too thin, and it’s been hard focusing my energies
- Limit how much information you process to avoid brain fog
- Doing too much—overcommitting
- Fatigue, yes, but also inherent limitation. Deeper not wider. Cal Newport. Not about how many books you get through but how many to get through you.
- Productivity and daily, weekly, and monthly reviews.
- Living intentionally--discipline to review