4: Dat New-New
“Your vocation should be where your greatest joy equals the worlds greatest need.”
- Information overload (update)
- Biases (example: confirm bias) shape the way i look for information, so I’m disciplining myself on what I even look for.
- Purpose driven life by Rick Warren.
- Goals aren’t things you should be able to do without God. There is a goal to life for humanity (telos) set up by the creator.
- The Decision
- Factors at play; gut instinct and why it’s hard to trust; why I was relieved the evening after making the decision and am not looking back.
- Sleep – Importance of, why it’s becoming a fad, and does that make it a bad thing?
- The Power of Full Engagement
- p.12 – cultural view of recovery
- p.31 – ultradian rhythms (could be big help)
- p.37 – a world hostile to rest